Here is a preview of the April 2017 issue of the Miss. Jury Verdict Reporter:
- $3,136,442 verdict (minus 60% fault to plaintiff)- Jackson County motorcycle crash/ roadway negligence (04/13/17);
- $460,000 verdict (minus 20% fault to plaintiff)- Forrest County workplace negligence/ premises liability (04/12/17);
- $271,000 verdict- Leflore County medical malpractice (12/17/16);
- $21,500 verdict- Stone County underinsured motorist (01/18/17);
- Defense verdict- Aberdeen federal court smelly chicken farm nuisance (03/15/17);
- Defense verdict- DeSoto County medical malpractice (03/10/17); and
- Defense verdict- Gulfport federal court inmate civil rights case (02/24/17).
I wonder if that’s a record for Stone County?