Here is a preview of the August 2018 issue of the Miss. Jury Verdict Reporter:
- $339,912 bench verdict – Hattiesburg federal court conversion/ unjust enrichment case (7/24/18);
- $26,404 verdict- Madison County car wreck case (8/7/18);
- $20,000 verdict- Aberdeen federal court employment retaliation case (7/20/18);
- defense verdict- Hinds County legal malpractice case (7/19/18);
- defense verdict- Rankin County medical malpractice case (7/18/18);
- defense verdict- Bolivar County medical malpractice case 96/29/18);
- defense verdict- Hancock County alienation of affection case (6/7/18); and
- defense verdict- Jones County dog bite case.
Big verdicts in personal injury cases are few and far between. Yet the Jackson local television market is carpet bombed with lawyer commercials for car wrecks and other PI cases. What gives?
I’ll continue this thought in a post tomorrow.