Here is a preview of the February 2019 issue of the Miss. Jury Verdict Reporter:
- $2 million verdict- Hinds County car wreck case reported here (2/7/19);
- $968,000 verdict- George County uninsured motorist case (1/31/19);
- $2.5 million verdict (15% fault)- Hinds County medical malpractice verdict reported here (1/18/19);
- $350,000 verdict- Jackson federal court civil rights verdict reported here (1/16/19);
- historic Mississippi jury verdicts- there is an interesting section on a 1984 Holmes County verdict and 1971 and 1976 Washington County verdicts.
Plaintiffs go 4-0, including a rare win in a medical malpractice case. It’s unprecedented in the MJVR era.
I wonder if the $968k verdict is a George County courthouse record?